Monday, August 2, 2010

Sam's Birthday Party - July 24, 2010 Part 2

We love all the little people at Sam's party! There was Dawson!! BJ got a great photo of him playing out in our yard. Then we had Brielle ...she and Sam shared his toys that I have at my house.


And of course I had to hold the birthday boy!



Ann-Marie had made cupcakes. Below we have Ann-Marie holding the cupcake while Brett lights the candle.


None of were sure how Sam would react to his first try at a frosted cupcake.




Well the picture tells the whole story!! Didn't like it one bite.
Well, while Ann-Marie opened the gifts, Charity kept track of all his great presents. Since it was getting late, I was feeding Sam his bottle while his mom opened his gifts...hence no photos from me. Sad state of affairs!!
But it was so fun to celebrate his birthday with his great Aunts, Uncles and cousins...plus his two grandpas and especially this grandmother.
There are many things I desire for my grandson Samuel but the one that is so close to my heart is that he comes to know the Lord at an early age and walk with Him throughout his life time on this earth.
Happy first birthday Samuel!!





No comments: