Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jan Back From China - Sisters off to Garage Sales

On August, Friday thr 13th, it was time for the sisters to go to Garage Sales. Jan had in been in China for about three weeks, and when she got home she needed to get some well deserved rest. But enough is enough. Time for her to see her sister and enjoy going garage sailing. Garage Sale do vary! So many times it can consist of kids clothes and lots of baby toys. Others may have books and tools. And as in the photo above...lots of stuffed animals. We didn't purchase any of the above stuffed animals, we just loved that green bird! And the fact that it matched Louise's outfit.
And another item you will find at most garage sales are purses! Louise loves little purses with short handles. And here again, she didn't purchase this one with the letter "L" on it. She has as many purses as shoes...I think!
As always it was great to see Jan again and see pictures from her trip to China. And I must post the video I was able to do will seating in the backseat of Louise's car.
We enjoyed the full day and even got some plants at a nursery.
Oh and so I will remember this day, Friday the 13th (I know it's just another day.) but when replanting some flowers I got stung by a bee. Never can remember that ever happing to me. It was liking get a shot from a big needle without a pain killer.