Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Easter 2010

Well, I am so disappointed with myself for not taking my camera to St Charles, where we spent the entire afternoon with Brett's brother Dave and his wife Dawn. It was a beautiful day! Lots of food..good ham, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes etc. And of course plenty of chocolate candy. Ann-Marie and I even got out and took Sam for a nice stroller ride around the park next to Dave's home. BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE MY CAMERA TO TAKE PHOTO OF SAM'S FIRST EASTER!
But I can back-up to when Sam came to Grandpa and Grandma house to give them an Easter Card. And, of course, I had my camera ready. Isn't he so sweet...he looks so bashful!

Now he's starting to look right at us.
Happy Easter Grandma and Grandpa!



So, I'll just remember this Easter in a very special way.
Dave did get his camera out and took lots of photos! And we did enjoy visiting with Brett's family.



2 comments:

Janice Sturgill said...

He is adorable - and I am an expert on adorable grandchildren!

Alice said...

I love Sammy's new haircut! Glad you had a good Easter!