Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family Gathering March 22, 2010

It's been so long since I have updated my blog, I'm not sure where to begin..but begin I will. Let's just start at the Rehfeldt's gathering out at the Berg Farm. Due to my mother passing on to glory, the family would all be together once again...I hope not our last!! Farmer Elmer aka Bruce Berg, married to my beautiful sister, Louise (She just might read this.) have a wonderful large farm in Brodhead, WI> And they are both great people when it comes to having a huge group of people around.
Plus, Louise is an excellent cook! And with the help of her daughter, Tammy everything seems to flow just right!


Another fun aspect of being on the farm is that Farmer Bruce will just hitch up the horses to the wagon and anyone can enjoy a nice country ride!!


It was a time for cousins to visit with each other...we really enjoyed having Anna here all the way from France! That's always a treat.




It's a time for hugs, providing that you let people hug you!! Above we have Ann-Marie and Alex her cousin from Montana greeting each other with a hug.


It's a time to see new babies that we haven't seen nor held in person...like Trey! He was such a joy to watch crawling around everywhere! So happy that he is now one healthy baby!!






It's a time to catch up with other families that we don't see that often!





Above brothers and sisters go over the plans for Mom's Memorial Service for the next day.







It's time for my younger great nieces and nephews to be up to no good!! Not really...I think they are being good.










It's a time to be silly and just enjoy each other's company! Like Tammy and Colleen. I think they'll be after me for posting this photo.









Ann-Marie and her cousin Michelle from Oxnard, California.









It's a time for sisters to try and take a photo together. It took awhile but we did it. I guess we forgot to take one of the brothers.
Just enjoy the photos. There are so many photos on facebook from other family members so if you are not bored by now, you can check out their pictures.
Thank you Lord for my large family! And thank Bruce and Louise for allowing us to have once again...fun, food and fellowship!!









3 comments:

Tamrik said...

Thanks for the compliment! I am glad you were finally able to get your blog updated. I know how busy everything has been. Oh, and thanks for the crazy picture of Colleen and I.

Janice Sturgill said...

I love your blog, Sis! Beautiful pictures - I copied some of them for my files. It's amazing to see the different ones that people took.

Colleen said...

Grrrr!!!