Monday, October 8, 2007

ER


Well every parents nightmare is hearing that your child has had an accident. Well , Gary and I had the grandkids in Jansville, Wi for a fun event. Brett was in Geneva helping his dad. My tracphone rang and it was Brett.."Is Gary there?" So instead of telling me that my daughter had been in an accident, he tells Gary. I think he thought I might freak out! ME PERHAPS!!


Thankfully she ended up with two very bad sprains..one ankle and one wrist/


For more info read her blog.


Enjoy the picuture, because I know that she won't.:)


4 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

I just commented on Ann-Marie's post...so glad this story had a happy ending! As a parent, I know you must have been scared to death. I'll be praying for a good recovery.

Juliet said...

Thanks for your prayers.

The Beard Bunch said...

Hey, I have not commented in awhile, so I just wanted to say hello. I like the picture of you posted on your sidebar. Looking Good :) Have fun with my mom this weekend; I miss you all tons.

Ann-Marie said...

I don't care how old I am...I still want my mom to be there for any of life's "ouches." Thanks for being there, Mom. I (heart) you!