Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus!

One of the oldest traditions in our family is the coming of Santa Claus at our Christmas Eve party. Since my father's death in 1983, several different brothers have filled in the gap. But mostly it was my brother Dave who did the honors. As you all know, Dave will spent Christmas in heaven this year, having died December 4th. My wonderful nephew Aaron filled the gap this year. Let me just say at this point, the Rehfeldt family know the TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS...THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST.


What was fun this year was when Santa sat down next to my mother and asked her, "Should I give these children any gifts." With a very stern look, she said, 'HAVE THEY BEEN GOOD?" Laughter filled the whole room.


Let's take a moment and look at who sat on Sant's lap. Please forgive me for not getting everyone who sat on Santa's lap...there were these annoying parents with their camera in hand who just had to stand in front of me...the nerve!LOL ! ENJOY THE VIDEO

No comments: