Monday, January 28, 2008

Tammy's 40th Birthday



Remember when you were young? I sure do! Here's a picture of some of you when you were young. You may recognize everyone except my dear friends Dan and Judy's first child, Angie . The cute little girl to your right. All the rest of the kids are from the Rehfeldt clan and are your neices and nephews.


Well, Ronald 's boys are the oldest then there is Tammy...who turned 40 January 26...so the rest of you will follow suit soon. (Ron's boys are Steven, the one with the hat on, Daniel is next to Steven and Chris is the one toMichelle's right.) Can you all name the other three boys in the middle?


We all had a great time at Tammy's party. My sister Louise, Tammy's Mom made 3 different kinds of cakes and they were all delicious. (yes I had a sliver of each...how big a sliver...I'm not saying.) Louise made Tammy's favorite..Banana! It was so moist and the walnuts added such a great taste to it. Chocolate and Lemon Cake were the other two...My favorite was the lemon cake...even took two pieces home so Gary & I could still enjoy Tammy's birthday.


We had pizza from Giuseppi's along with a tossed salad that Louise had made.


So Tammy is now 40 and that little blonde girl near Angie is Tammy...where or where did that time go?


Sarah, a dear friend and former roommate from Maranatha, was able to spend the day with her.

So I close this blog with a picture of the two of them! Happy Birthday Tammy!!

7 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Do I know any of those little boys in the middle???? Happy Birthday, Tammy!

Juliet said...

Sorry Danielle...No you wouldn't recognize them..except the one with the curly hair.

Cindy Swanson said...

Tammy is NOT 40! That's impossible! It seems like just yesterday that she was one of my kids' favorite babysitters. Happy birthday, Tammy!

(Oh, and I just had Giuseppi's tonight! :))

The Beard Bunch said...

Ok, I can see Paul, but I am guessing the other two are Matthew and Mark?????? Wow, there were not too many of us way back when :)

Juliet said...

Michelle,
Yes you are right on..Paul Rehfeldt, Matt and Mark Ashmore. And the number of great neices and nephews just keep growing..even great, great ones. Matthew's daughter Ashley has a son Aiden who is now four years old. Yes, I am a GREAT GREAT AUNT!!!

Deb said...

Hey Juliet!
That's Mark and Matt and in the middle! Can you email that picture to me?
cantonmentpaul@aol.com
I have never seen that picture! I love it.

Deb said...

Oh, one more thing...
you are about to be a great, great Aunt again. Matthew Jr. is going to have his first baby due I think in the spring sometime.