Friday, January 25, 2008

Brielle Kathleen Arrival!!!





This morning while deep in sleep, the phone rang and the voice on the other end said, "How quick can you get ready?" It was my daughter, Ann-Marie informing me that Uncle Billy had phoned her to say that he was taking Candice to the hospital.


Ann-Marie had to pick me up since my car is in the shop again. So I hurried around and was ready when Brett and she got here.


Candice did great!! Brielle arrived 10:35 a.m. Weight: 7lbs 12oz. Lenght 20 inches. Ann-Marie and I were priviledged to be with her when Brielle came into this world. She is a beautiful beautiful baby...as you can see.


Thanking the Lord that Mother and child are doing great.


3 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly. My mom left a message on my phone at 12:20 that the baby was born at 10:35, and I thought, "How can that be? I am two hours ahead?" Oops, you are two hours ahead. Anyway, it was good to see the pictures and glad Candice is doing well!

SturgillMom said...

Sounds like she had a pretty quick labor for her first baby. Brielle is adorable and I am so glad that you and Ann-Marie were able to be in there with Candice.

Ann-Marie said...

It was quite the day, wasn't it, Mom?!