Friday, November 16, 2007

Update...Louise Recovery



Well before I left for Watertown on Wednesday, on Tuesday I went to see Louise after her surgery. Everything went great. Louise's daughter, Tammy and Louise's husband Bruce were there to see her before she went to surgery. When I arrived, she was just getting settled in her room. Lunch was served..if one wants to call broth, jello, ice chips lunch.:) She got real sleepy so Tammy and I left.

When I arrived back from Watertown with my sister Jan and her husband Darryl, we headed for Wesley Willows. Jan and Darryl stopped at River Bluff to pick up our Mom. Louise was sitting up and in good spirits. Cari Berg, Louise daughter-in-law who works at Wesley Willows, was helping Louise get settled in. I got there first and then Mom, Jan and Darryl arrived. (Jan and Darryl had dropped me off at my home to get my car.) We had a great visit and you can see from the pictures that everyone..Louise and Mom seem to be much much better.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Make sure to tell everyone she came out of it...singing!

The Beard Bunch said...

Thanks for the update, and the pictures. They all look pretty good!

Juliet said...

Well I'm not sure eveyone looks good...my dear friend, Judy e-mailed me and said I would be checked at the hospital doors to make sure I didn't have a camera with me if she was the one in the hospital.:)