Monday, November 19, 2007

Lang Sale





So many things happened this past week and I'm trying to spread them out so the blog doesn't become so overwhelming. Last Thursday, Betty, my sister Jan and I went to the Lang Sale that is now done in New Berlin, WI. As always Betty drove. I'm glad she is a very good driver.


I found out from my sister that when I do a slide show of any event, she is not able to see it because for some reason or another the computer will not allow it...huh? So I'll show these picture individually.


The sale itself, went really good. We got there at around 8:00 a.m. and of course they don't let the people go till 9:00. But we were inside so it really didn't matter about the weather.


We met my friend, Sally, who lives in New Berlin for lunch at Armeli's. The picture of the four of us is not good...we had one of the waitress take the picture and it look 3-D. Sally's sister Suzette Williams..now Sherman taught at Berean Christian School. The real funny thing about Sally is that Darryl was her teacher when she was a student at Winnebago.


Enjoy ...just forgive the pictures. I'm still learning about my camera.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

That second photo is a really good one of you guys. Although, I don't know about that Candadian person! Hee, hee! I'm glad you had a good time...wish I could have been there, too!

The Beard Bunch said...

I want to go!!!!?????? I love the Lang sale---maybe my mom got me something good :)