Monday, August 27, 2007

Preparing for the BIG 90th!!!






Last Thursday evening, Gary and I had Ann-Marie, Brett, Candice over for supper. Candice, Ann-Marie and I had the project of making party favors for Mom's 90th birthday. Candice and Ann-Marie cut little hearts out with the saying Agnes Theresa (Yes I have a Mother Theresa) and the date 9/24/17 on them. My sister Carol had made them up and sent them to me. I cut pick tulle and ribbon for the packaging. We put pink M&M in the tulle, wrapped a pink ribbon around that with the paper heart on the outside. It was a fun evening and I'm thankful for Gary who did all the clean-up in the kitchen. Hope you can see the imprint of the M&M's..."Happy 90th" on one and "Agnes Rehfeldt" on another M&M.

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Mom - I think you left out the part about us begging you to let us watch Big Brother while we "worked", and you FINALLY relenting! :-) Thanks for supper (and the few M&M's we stole when you weren't looking!).

The Beard Bunch said...

Looks like fun! Where was Brett during all of this activity?????

Juliet said...

Brett was doing his favorite pasttime...watching TV.:-)

Cindy Swanson said...

It's hard to believe Grandma Rehfeldt is approaching her 90th! What a wonderful, wonderful lady!

SturgillMom said...

OH, I sure wish that we could be there this weekend to party with all of you. When I asked my Dr. if I could travel, she literally laughed at me and said,"Are you crazy!" We will miss being with all of you so much.