Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Heilman Reunion 2007


Sunday was very hot but that doesn't stop the Heilmans for a fun family get together. This year both our daughters were able to attend with their family. The food was sooo good. Gary's brother Donnie cooked beef, chicken and pork on the grill. Everyone brought such good desert and a good varity of salads. We purchased the lawn golf game (the real name is Top and Toss Pro Game). It was fun to see the grandkids play it. Actually Brigitte was very good at it..she only 5 but she had a mean throw



1 comment:

Linda said...

Another late comment... 3 months late :
Boy that Fish Fry with the Heilmans in September was good too....and had I stopped at the fish and not take all the bread and cake with it...I would have many pounds less to take off now that I put on in the states during my almost 3 week visit in Sept.

But my evaluation is : I put on 6 lbs at Louise's and only 2 at Juliet's dispite the chili and donuts at the Apple Orchard!. So you know who I am going to visit next time ! Besides I discovered a WW reunion in Beloit.

This Weight problem is such a serious one....that it scares me to come back to the states ! I know it is I, myself, that controls me and what I eat....but I still have a ways to go in my apprenticeship !

But don't worry about me...you can bet your bottom pocket buck that I won't STOP eating !