Monday, June 28, 2010

Celebrating Louise's Birthday - Belated

On June 22, Judi, Carol, Louise and I headed to Johnson Creek to meet our sister Jan. Due to circumstances in all of our lives we were going to celebrate Louise's birthday. She was born on June 1...so we were somewhat late in celebrating her birthday.
The only thing I had to remember to bring was the salad by Rachel Ray. Jan had lasagna in her crockpot going while we were shopping. Yum! Yum!
This picture is out of order but that's the way it happened. Before we left to go back home, I had Jan dig up a plant that is overtaking her flower garden. Now I hope it will overtake an area in my flower garden.

It is always fun to shop at Bath and Body Works! So many bargains.




And as you can see...we ALL took advantage of that. We also went to Harry and David's right next door to the bath place. They always have good sweets!!


What event would not be complete without us being silly at some point or another.




The meal was soooo good! Then it was time to sing to the birthday girl. Jan ended up getting a cake from Wal-Mart. Louise loves chocolate! And this cake was so delicious.
Then it was time for the birthday girl to open all her great gifts from all her great sister. She got money, she got a pencil sharpner, she got a ton of bath and body products from Jan and then Jan surprised her with a nice photo of the family from Mom's Memorial.
Then I was also glad that she finally got from me something she had been wanting for over a month....





pictures that our nephew BJ had taken out at her farm!! I owe a debt to BJ. He downloaded them for me and I was able to purchase them from Walgreens. Thanks BJ!!!



As always, it was a day of shopping, talking, laughing, and eating. And once again, it was time to head home.
Happy 62nd birthday Louise!


1 comment:

Janice Sturgill said...

Thanks for all the neat posts, Sis! I enjoyed reading all of them - and I loved having you all up! Thanks for everything.