Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Update on Mom/Grandma


Well yesterday I took my MOM to see Dr McCarthy. He had x-rays taken of her shoulders and hips. He is the doctor who happen to replace both her hips at the same time. The shoulders are shot, but the hips are still good after all those years. Now you can see why it is so hard for her to get out of a chair. But she is still doing it. She get therapy at Riverbluff.


On Tuesday Louise will have one of her hips replace. She will be having her stay at Wesley Willow.


Just keep them both in your prayers.

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

What a sweet photo of Grandma! It just serves to remind me how MUCH I love her! Also, she has a pretty awesome daughter!

Juliet said...

All her daughters are awesome!!!

The Beard Bunch said...

I love the picture of Grandma. Thanks for posting it. I could just kiss my computer screen :) I talk about her all the time; I think my students and friends all know what a special lady she is.

Cindy Swanson said...

What a wonderful lady she is! They just don't come any better than Grandma Rehfeldt.

Linda said...

Juliet, I am so glad to see you did a page on Mom. This is a great way to keep posted.

Tho I do talk to her every few weeks, she probably doesn't think to tell me what you or others might tell me. And I am concerned to hear how others see the situation!

Years are going by and I am so far away...so every bit of news is a good way....of feeling closer.

Louise sent me the newpaper article (under plastic as a book mark). This was a great idea and I see you kept my text.

I am looking forward for you to keep me posted on Louise after her surgery. Now we are three that have false joints !