Saturday, November 17, 2007

K-K-K-Katie


While at my sister Jan's, we had supper Wednesday night. Sometimes, she invited our nephew Jon to join us. Well this time Jan also invited a friend of his ...Katie. Now she is just a friend..at least that the story for now. I must add that she is a very very sweet girl.


Growing up at the Rehfeldt's home, my Dad use to sing K-K-K-Katie. Beautiful Katie. You're the only g-g-g-girl that I adore. When the m-moon shines over the mountain, I'll be waiting at the K-K-K-kitchen door. We'll just wait and see what develops.


Love, Juliet


P.S. the address for Louise is: Mrs. Louise Berg, Willows Health & Rehab Center, 4054 Albright Lane, Rockford, Il. 61103...so if you find time, just send her a get well card. THANKS!

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Now we all know what she look like! I'm not surprised she's sweet, since I doubt Jonathan would date a girl who wasn't! I'm glad you got a "sneak peak" for the rest of us.

The Beard Bunch said...

I remember that song----I don't know if I actually remember Grandpa singing it, or if I just remember Mom singing Grandpa's version of it.

Linda said...

I just saw on your blog...old news items of last year, that Louise was in nursing home in November probably after her opertion. I don't even know how that story came out tho I have talked to Louise numerous time since! Sorry Louise I did'nt get a card out to you! Love you anyway, Sis Linda