Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our belated Christmas 12-27-10

"You've got what disease?" I asked Ann-Marie on December 24. "It's called the foot, hand and mouth disease." was her reply. "And it is contagious!" she continued. Well with that conversation, it would be the first time I would celebrate Christmas without my daughter. And our annual Christmas morning breakfast brunch. Brett did get to enjoy both of those events. So finally on December 27, we were able to celebrate Christmas with Ann-Marie with us. We had got Sam a set of musical toys which included a little drum set. Grandpa was trying to show Sam how it worked.
I enjoyed getting shower gel and lotion from them. Sam was enjoying the little phone Aunt Louise gave him.


For my birthday one year Gary had give me a beautiful charm bracelet with several charms on it. This year he gave me a snowflake charm to add to the bracelet.


Sam with his new towels.





My sister Linda knows just the right gift to give. Sam is enjoying his new bear friend.



As always, kids love to play with things that are not toys...like a box top.



With a red and green bow on their heads, I guess with Ann-Marie better, this really was our present.





1 comment: