Monday, October 12, 2009

Shower for Isbelle Berg

This wonderful family of ours, just keeping growing. What's another family shower now and then? Just more family memories. So we now welcome Isabelle Berg! What a shower without a delicious cake! And it was real delicious.

Here we have Cari, Isabelle and Grandma Louise.


Spencer enjoyed getting the gifts to give to Cari.



Tammy had two great games for us to play.




After the shower we all went outside to watch the kids take turns on riding the horse lead by Caleb taking hold of the reins. I had to post the above photo and entitle it "Smarty Pants!" I had a pair of purple gloves on my hands but when I wanted to take a photo, I took one off to snap the picture. I noticed that I was missing it and tried looking for it on the ground. My sweet neice...well, I use to think she was sweet said as she put her hand in my face with my purple glove on, "What are you looking for?"


The whole day was filled with fun, food and lots of fresh cold air! I trust I will get the slide show done so you can see the kids riding the horse. They all just loved that part of this day.






1 comment:

Linda said...

I like Louise's black & gray sweater! And it was great seeing Aaron & Linda's kids...and seeing how Caleb played the "big brother" cousin by leading the horses!
Couldn't see Isabelle too well but enjoyed the pictures. Talked to Mom yesterday and she told me more about the shower, Louise's new porch, etc.