Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Linda Returns to France

Like any vacations, all good things must come to an end. So on Thursday, September 10th, it was time for Linda to return to France. Our brother, Ron is the first-born and then follows Linda. So we were glad that Ron was able to come here from Chicago for a few days. Since they are both very intellectual, they enjoy conversations that I find very somewhat at a level I'll never understand. I'm just a plain Jane type of girl. And frankly, I enjoy that...at times.Both Louise and Dave were able to join us to see Ron and Linda off.
Here we have Linda letting us know that she has packed her carry-on bag and it is very heavy.


I'm glad Dave and Gary were able to help with Linda's luggage. Believe me when I say: "She packed those suitcases so full that I was afraid the zippers might break." Ha! And to even think of all the boxes she had already sent on to France!


So we wished her a wonderful flight home. Which I'm happy to report that she indeed did. And I know that she has many many memories of her 2009 trip to the States!



We will miss not seeing her around...and even little Sam will miss his Great Aunt Linda.
Trusting she is now recovering from all the activites that come when she visits the States.




1 comment:

Janice Sturgill said...

Thanks for keeping up with all of this, Sis! I enjoy rehearsing all the wonderful times! Jan