Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Box Mania!!

"What's BOX MANIA?" you ask. Well, let's just say that it's one of the zany things that my brother Scott is totally responsible for. The last two years I have come in last!!!

Scott picks on his sisters and sister-in-law to do this game. Can't wait the year when he picks on the brothers and brother-in-laws. At any rate, it fun and sorta of like Let's Make a Deal. Each person picks a box. The inside lid has something written on it.."You get to pick 10 items from off the table behind you..etc. Mine was, You get one item off the table. I really didn't care (too much) I had spotted earlier the bottle of Listerine I was out of at home, so I grapped it and was pleased. (I must get smarter at this game. I'm not a very good looser. Just ask anyone who plays boardgames with me, like my friend Jackie.) Scott will offer you items off the table and you can choose if you want the box or those items.

It's so much fun. There is alot of wheeling and dealing going on. Jola was first and boy could she bargain with Scott. I need to start hanging out with her. Lina got the best prize...a wallet that contain $10.00 in it. Maybe I should hang out with her! At any rate enjoy the video below.

1 comment:

Ann with an E said...

I'm gonna join in all that fun next Christmas - Lord willing and the creek don't rise. carol